POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Keymorph for Moray : Keymorph for Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Keymorph for Moray
From: me
Date: 3 Oct 1998 17:08:33
Message: <36168441.0@news.povray.org>
Ken Cecka  made a great program for animating the .pov files exported by
S-patch.  I tried it on a Moray sequence, and it didn't work.  I was just
wondering...

Maybe I screwed something up, and keymorph is such a perfect program that it
was all my fault...
Probably not.
Maybe the way Moray exports scenes is just too different from S-patch for it
to work.
Probably.

So, the question is, would Ken, or anybody else, consider making a sort of
keymorph for Moray?